Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm alive!

Oops...apparently I made a couple people worry with my last blog. Don't worry, I'm not going to die on this island. I went to the doctor today and he told me I have an ear and throat infection, so he gave me some antibiotics and sent me on my way. I am not able to snorkel anymore, which is a bummer, especially after everyone came out of the ocean today saying that it was the best snorkeling all week. But, at least I should be close to normal by the time I get to Florida to visit my mom. Tomorrow is our last day of field work, so I'll be sure to try to wrap up the trip in a blog or two to come. Here's a couple more pictures for ya...

This is "The Bar" that was created by the team while waiting for the okay to get in the water. It's amazing how creative a bunch of teachers can be with random beach trash and some extra time(and how they manage to tie in alcohol so easily).

This is a picture of Blaise and Wendy, identifying fish underwater today (while I was sitting on the beach).
And me, in the back of our truck today, trying to not let my hat fly off my head. (And Eric)

No comments: